Clean & Safe - good practices
We excel in the cleanliness of our Hotel to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests and employees through the following measures:
- Internal protocol concerning the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- Personal protective equipment for all staff.
- Strict cleaning and sanitizing in all accommodation units and public areas.
- Daily cleaning of accommodation units may not be carried out if we suspect any guest is infected.
- Frequent disinfection of high contact points such as elevator buttons, door and window handles, reception desk and public areas.
- Hand sanitizers placed in guest contact areas such as hotel reception and restaurant.
We take care of our guests and employees, introducing additional measures to protect everyone's well-being. All employees were informed about the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities. They can assist any guest who may feel unwell.
We welcome our guests with all hospitality and friendliness.
While the COVID-19 outbreak is a dizzying and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and taking care of our guests.